Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A Dr. Peters Girl............

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Walter Peters, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dobby

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:22 am    Post subject: A Dr. Peters Girl............ Reply with quote

Very Happy
Dr. Peters performed my BA surgury on May 05/2011, at his Toronto Surgicentre.

After wanting this surgury for over 20 years, I started my journey to find a Plastic Surgoen who was perfect for me. I live in Hamilton area and was not finding what I wanted.

I joined the canada.ba.ca message boards and started my search.
I read all the reviews of Toronto doctors and conversed with many ladies and their experiences with their doctors.

One doctor stood out to me. I went to his website and saw his before and afters, read his amazing credentials and career accomplishments and I knew I just had to meet this guy!

My Consultation was amazing. I felt very comfortable and at ease right away. It was a very thorough consult and everything was explained clearly to me.
My 'gut' feeling was this was the Docotor to trust, I knew his patient safety and comfort were a priority, and he wants his patients to be happy and satisfied with their outcomes. He gives an honest and up front opinion of what your choices are, and with years of experience is 'spot on', also he listens to what you, the patient are expecting and wanting from your surgury, wich I think is very important.

If you are in the Toronto area or out of town, look this doctor up, you wont meet a more compassionate man, who is dedicated to his craft, has amazing 'on site' facilities and staff. The location is awesome, parking right behind the building, and a great breakfast/lunch place just up the corner.

I got the 'boobies' of my dreams, and very satisfied with my results, they are perfect for me. Dr. Peters was the perfect doctor for me!
400cc Mentor - smooth round high profile
cohesive gel, unders, crease incision
Dr.Peters

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/breast-augmentation-implants/pre-ba-pics-a12571

pm for password
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Peters's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/peters.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Walter Peters, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: