Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr Mosher, Langley BC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Mathew Mosher, Langley, BC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrandiLee

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:56 pm    Post subject: Dr Mosher, Langley BC Reply with quote

I very highly recommend Dr Mosher! He was my first and last consult. I felt so comfortable and at ease with him and his surgical coordinator Ashley that I didn't go to any other consults!

Right from that first visit onwards Dr Mosher and his staff were great. They sent me the surgical book as soon as my surgery was booked. It explained so much and has been extremly helpful for everything. I could call the office anytime and ask questions and someone would always get back to me right away.

The surgery went great and everyone was so nice and helpful. Even wheeled me out to the truck and boosted me in!

The next day I received a basket of plans and they called to see how i was doing. I am VERY satisfied with the results so far even though it is only 10 days since. I have already passed on his name to friends who were so impressed with his work!

I could go on and on! So if anyone has any questions please feel free to send me a message.
Surgery Date May 9, 2011
Dr. Mosher
Sub-pec, crease incision, Natrelle Inspira Silicone Gel, 385 round, textured
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Mosher's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/mosher.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Mathew Mosher, Langley, BC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: