Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

The excitement hasn't worn off

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Frank Lista, Mississauga, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chartral

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:03 pm    Post subject: The excitement hasn't worn off Reply with quote

Before I posted my recommendation for Dr. Lista I wanted to make sure that the excitement I was feeling about my BA and his clinic wasn't just a temporary feeling. What can I say! It's been almost 3 months since my surgery and I couldn't be happier with the results.

From the moment I first walked into the clinic, I knew that I'd be in good hands. I actually didn't bother attending any other consults...I had researched what I wanted, brought in pictures of the shape/size I was thinking and Dr. Lista knew exactly what was needed based on what he had to start with (I also looked at before/after pics which he did and his work was amazing!). It took me a while to actually book the surgery since it seemed work commitments and travel kept me from being able to commit to the recovery time I needed.

The recovery process and procedures they have in place are extremely well thought out--they don't give you too much information the first day not to overwhelm you. They give you what information you need when you need it but also answer any questions you might have.

Anyway, I have never felt more beautiful and natural looking--it's as if Dr. Lista and his team have given me the body back that I used to have (and better!)

I would highly recommend Dr. Lista to anyone looking to have BA surgery.
post BA: full C
Surgery Date Booked: March 8th, 2011
Dr. Lista
Natrelle, saline 330cc filled to 340cc, smooth, transax
http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/breast-augmentation-implants/before-pics-a12201.
PM me for Password
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Lista's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/lista.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Frank Lista, Mississauga, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: