Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. David Ward, Surrey, BC - So Grateful

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. David Ward, Surrey, BC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Popcornhead

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:46 pm    Post subject: Dr. David Ward, Surrey, BC - So Grateful Reply with quote

What can I say? The man does fantastic work!

I had zero bruising, far less pain than I anticipated (only used my back up pain meds twice),
Hardly any of the negative side effects that can and do very often occur (burning sensation in 1 breast for a few seconds at a time for about 1/2 - 1 week as the nerves reconnect),
No loss of sensation or hyper-sensitivity,
My highly uneven nipples have been partially corrected (even after he said it was more likely for that to be augmented by this surgery due to how uneven mine were (still a little uneven but the girls are still settling)).

I looked at my front before and after (day 37) home shots today and I almost started crying because of how much I hated the look of my breasts before. I am sooooo incredibly happy with them now, I feel like they are the size they should have always been to start off with. I said to my man today "They're soooo pretty now!" Laughing

When I first called to book my consult, I was expecting to wait a few months as most people do. I had my wedding and honeymoon coming up about 4 months later and was expecting I would have to wait until after the honeymoon to have my BA so that I would not be healing etc. at the time. I mentioned that I was getting married and would ideally like to have it done and healed for then, but was aware that was highly unlikely. To my surprise they had just had a cancellation for that week and if I could take it, they could get me in for everything to be good to go in the timeframe I had. Luckily I was able to and I now have beautiful breasts that I will be rocking on my honeymoon. Very Happy I don't think I could be happier.

Dr. Ward is very professional and his staff is very friendly, helpful and knowledgable. They have always been friendly and quick to help when I've called with any questions. I would not trust anyone else with my breasts well being!

Pre BA Size: Small 34B
Post BA Size: 30H/32G
Surgery Date: May 9, 2011 (age 27)
Dr. David Ward
Inamed saline, round, smooth, dual-plane, 530cc left, 565cc right.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Ward's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/ward.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. David Ward, Surrey, BC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: