Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr Brown is a Genius

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Mitchell Brown, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toronto14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:28 pm    Post subject: Dr Brown is a Genius Reply with quote

I had my surgery with Dr. Mitchell Brown on May 25, 2011. I wanted the best. When I was researching Plastic Surgeons in the GTA and came across Dr. Brown, I couldn't look elsewhere. His credentials are outstanding. I booked my consultation with him (I was on a cancellation list and got in quicker). My husband and I met with Dr. Brown on April 19th. I clicked with him right away. He was upfront and honest about everything. Not only did he tell me all the good about having a BA but he also told me about risks. I felt very comfortable with him. Breasts are his passion and you can tell this right away. And I wanted the best dealing with my poor empty breasts after breastfeeding.
I booked my surgery that same day for May 25th. I met again with Dr. Brown 2 weeks before my surgery. This was when we decided on the type of implant and size. I was so excited.
The day of surgery I was so nervous. My husband and I got to the cumberland clinic a half hour early. It's such a nice clinic. The waiting area looks like a waiting area for a spa. I was greeted by a nurse. This is where I said bye to my husband. I was brought into a room and got changed. Soon after I met with Dr. Brown, he did his drawings, answered all of my nervous questions and reassured me everything would be great.
When I woke up from my surgery, a nurse named Helen was there. Helen is amazing. A sweet angel taking care of you. I didn't worry one bit when I was in her care. She treats you the way she would her own child.
The next day a nurse called me to check up on me and to answer any questions I had. The entire staff at Dr. Brown's is great.
I am 26 days post op and I must say that my breasts look amazing. They are exactly what I wanted them to be. All I did was tell Dr. Brown what I was looking for and he did the rest. I have VERY natural results and people that don't know I've had a BA wouldn't believe it as my breasts already look so full and natural. Dr. Mitchell Brown, in my opinion, is top of his field. Thank you so much Dr. Brown for the beautiful results you have given me. I am beyond thrilled.
I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a PS in the Toronto area.
Pre BA (after kiddies) - 34B
Post BA - 34DD in VS - but they don't fit well. 32F/30G - perfect size

May 25th, 2011
Cohesive Gels Smooth Round High Profile, partial
425 cc
The amazing Dr. Mitchell Brown

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/breast-augmentation-implants/my-ba-a12895
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Brown's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/brown.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Mitchell Brown, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: