Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr DeLorenzi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Ontario Plastic Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jessie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 3:04 pm    Post subject: Dr DeLorenzi Reply with quote

Fantastic surgeon and further he's a wonderful person. He saw me 3 times before my surgery to make sure I would be completely happy with my results (I couldn't make up my mind on size). Further, he was truthful. I found that other surgeons told me "what I wanted to hear", not what I should hear. His staff is also patient and caring. They took fantastic care of me before and after surgery, as well they took take of my very nervous boyfriend! Oh, and he is the past President of the Canadian Society of Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Plastic Surgeons and is past President and founder of the Canadian Laser Aesthetic Society (CLASS).
Highly recommended! Very Happy
Pre: 32C Post: 32 E
Cohesive Gels, 315cc over
Dr. DeLorenzi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Ontario Plastic Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: