Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Amazing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Kenneth Smith, Victoria, BC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bkelly03

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Amazing Reply with quote

I just had my BA with Dr Smith and he was fantastic! His staff are all very nice, and answered all my questions every time I called. During my consultation, Dr Smith talked with me about what exactly it was that I wanted and what would work/look best on my body. He also answered all of my questions and any concerns I had. All of the OR nurses were awesome as well, very kind and helped me out because I was terrified the day of. The anesthetist Dr Townsend is great, he explained all about the anasthesia and how I would feel and came to talk to me afterwards.

My breasts turned out amazing! I'm soooo happy with the result and I e only had my surgery the other day. They're the exact size I wanted and will be fabulous once they drop and fluff!

All in all I found Dr Smith (and his whole staff!) to be very, very kind, caring, and professional. If I have any other plastic surgery done, without a doubt I'll be going back to Clinic 805. I would highly, highly, highly recommend him to everyone!
Pre-op: 36A
Hope to be: 36DD
Decided on nipple incision, saline, round, mod+, 740cc's, unders
Surgery Feb 7, 2012

http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/breast-augmentation-implants/new-boobies-a13786
PM for password
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Smith's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/smith.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Kenneth Smith, Victoria, BC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: