Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr Barnsley in Nanaimo, BC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other BC Plastic Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
missjay

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: Dr Barnsley in Nanaimo, BC Reply with quote

I had a great experience with Dr.Barnsley. He listened to what I wanted and expected from my surgery, and he recommended the perfect sized implants for my body. He was very thorough in explaning to me how the implants will fit my breasts, and what the outcomes will be. He was adament on ensuring that my new size would be proportionate to my body, and not too "over-bearing."
Overall, I felt very comfortable with his services, and I felt at ease when I went into surgery. I am very happy with my results, and I would highly recommend Dr.Barnsley to anyone who is looking for natural looking breast augmentation.
One child- breastfed for 14 months
Surgery Date: April 13, 2012
Pre-op: Small 34 B
Post-Op: 325cc high profile unders, crease incision
http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/breast-augmentation-implants/my-boobies-a14002
Pm for password Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other BC Plastic Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: