Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Amazing job!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
happymomma

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:08 am    Post subject: Amazing job! Reply with quote

I am incredibly happy with my experience & results from Dr. Edelstein and his fabulous staff. They were all so welcoming & friendly and made me feel comfortable from the moment I first picked up the phone to call & book my consultation for breast augmentation. I have nothing but amazing things to say about him & his team. He has a compassionate bedside manner which is hard to find in many doctors, he is very professional & attentive to detail, I felt like he really listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions with confidence, & his sense of humour was such a refresher when I was feeling nervous about surgery & post-op. I would highly recommend Dr. Edelstein to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon. After having 3 children and nursing them all, I would never have thought I could look like this. I feel much more confident again on the outside and feel comfortable in my own body again. I am so grateful I chose Dr. Edelstein. Thank you, S.B.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Edelstein's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/edelstein.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: