Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

implants post radiation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Breast cancer/reconstruction support section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
momma

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: implants post radiation Reply with quote

Hi! I registered here in the hope that I could find help locating a good plastic surgeon in Ontario, willing to work with me on bilateral implant reconstruction, radiation on one side, 3 yrs ago. So far I have wasted my time with 3 TO surgeons, all of whom said it wasn't worth the risk to their 'stats' although I don't feel major surgery is worth the risk to my life. Is there anyone here able to suggest a plastic surgeon who may be willing to work with me, good technical knowledge, excellent communication skills & preferably with an in-house surgery? I'm in the Guelph, KW area. Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Breast cancer/reconstruction support section All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: