Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Perron, Calgary Alberta

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KillaBees

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:47 pm    Post subject: Dr. Perron, Calgary Alberta Reply with quote

Dr. Perron was great. I just so trusted him. He's approachable, has a sense of humour and everything is discussed more on a conversation level rather than getting too technical.

The whole experience and clinic is so well thought out to be as comfortable and relaxed as possible right from the gals at the front desk.

Before surgery, the nurses have time to chat while you're getting ready, the comforters are all heated, a nice classical music station is wired throughout, the decor colours are soothing ... can't say enough

----gee, might want to add that I'm very happy with the results. I did right to put my trust in him and not be afraid to tell him exactly what I wanted in the end.
Still thrilled with my choice and size!

Fully "B"eeeeeeeeeeeautiful!

Dr. Perron, Calgary

formerly 'BOYISH1'
few kids- breast fed, -need I say more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: