Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Julie Khanna, Oakville

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Julie Khanna, Oakville, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greeneyes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: Dr. Julie Khanna, Oakville Reply with quote

Dr. Khanna was my fourth and final consult. The moment I met with her I knew she would be the one doing my surgery. She was professional, extremely knowledgeable, supportive and was very interested in my needs and desired outcome.

I decided to get a breast augmentation after losing a lot of bodyfat through bodybuilding. I lost a lot of breast tissue, leaving me with a deflated B cup when I was once a nice C. I had heard about Dr. Khanna through a female bodybuilding website and that she had a lot of experience with a diversity of women and was one of the most experienced plastic surgeons in Canada with the cohesive gel implants.

I had my surgery on January 2004. I liked my new breasts from the very beginning and knew that I had definitely made the right decision. Dr. Khanna chose the right implant for my body and I couldn?t be happier.

She operates out of her own clinic in Oakville, Ontario. It?s called the Institute of Cosmetic & Laser Surgery and the website is http://www.icls.ca/dr-julie-khanna.html It?s a state-of-the-art facility with only the best, fully qualified nurses and anesthesiologists. The OR nurses there have over 20 years experience each.

I have only ever been treated professionally and wonderfully by all the staff involved. Every time I go in for a check-up they ask me how I?m feeling and really seem to care. They definitely do not treat you like a customer, but a whole person. This is why I liked Dr. Khanna so much: being a woman, she understands how important breasts (or lack thereof) are to other women. She herself breastfed two children and knows firsthand what a toll that can take on a woman?s body. I have always had my questions answered fully and thoroughly and never felt in the dark about any part of the process.

Dr. Khanna also works at Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital as an attending Plastic Surgeon and generously volunteers her amazing skills with Operation Smile, an international organization to help children who have cleft lip and palate and other facial afflictions.

I cannot emphasize enough how amazing this experience has been for me. I?m only one month post at the time of this writing and already have an improved self-image and sense of self.

I received the McGhan/Inamed round cohesive gels, high profile, placed over the muscle through a periareolar incision. Dr. Khanna is one of the few Plastic Surgeons I know of that has a great deal of experience with this incision type and cohesive gels. My scar is healing nicely and I no longer cringe and turn away when I look at my body in the mirror.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions at all about Dr. Khanna, the facility or my surgery!

Very Happy

Last edited by greeneyes on Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Khanna's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/khanna.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Julie Khanna, Oakville, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: