Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jodie

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto Reply with quote

I would just like to say that anyone who is looking for a surgeon in Toronto should definitely take the time to go and see Dr. Edelstein. He is absolutely WONDERFUL! I always feel comfortable with him and have felt that way from the moment I met him. He is very easy to talk to and has a great sense of humor! I also love the way he includes my husband in our conversations. Also, I am very very happy with my results and I think Dr. Edelstein does great work (and so does hubby!) I guess I could go on and on and on about how wonderful he is but anyone who chooses him as a surgeon will find that out for themselves.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Edelstein's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/edelstein.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: