Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

DR. GILLES BEAUREGARD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Quebec Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Annie*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:17 pm    Post subject: DR. GILLES BEAUREGARD Reply with quote

Dr. Beauregard has been known in the cosmetic field for over 30 years and up until before I had my breast surgery, I knew 5 girls who had it done with him and ALL LOVED HIS WORK! His kindness and gentleness, and amazing results lead me to have my BA done with him, without even a second consultation with anyone else.

He's especially known to have done most if not all of the women in one of Montreal's top Striptease place and if any of you have ever seen these women's breasts THEY ARE PRETTY PERFECT! He will respect the size you want regardless what he feels you should have.

If any of you have any questions please email me at SaraMacri@hotmail.com and I will be more than happy to give you more info......

Thanks! and Good Luck! whomever you choose to go with....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Quebec Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: