Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Serge Cote - Longueuil, Quebec (Montreal)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Quebec Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jcharron003

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Dr. Serge Cote - Longueuil, Quebec (Montreal) Reply with quote

I have been wanting breast implants for as long as I can remember and been stuffing my bras for even longer! I started doing my research about a year ago and did most of it on the internet - I found many sites helpful and some frankly disheartening. I stumbled across this site while looking for before and afters and will most likely be a lifelong member Smile. I remember reading posts about surgeons and reading recommendations and thinking it would be so hard to find a great surgeon in Quebec with so many excellent ones just a few hours away in Toronto - "be sure he's board certified", "has hospital rights for plastic surgery", etc... there were so many questions I could barely ask them all in the time I was given for my consults.
My second consult was with Dr. Serge Cote and I knew almost the minute I saw him that he would be different. He really is the most honest, down to earth person you can meet! He answered all my questions and then some! For every challenge I threw at him he thoroughly explained his reasoning and his recommendations made me feel confident right away that he was the right one. I had already booked my surgery then asked if I could see some before and afters - he had so many I could barely get through the entire album!!! Other consults I'd had could only show me about a dozen (granted Dr. Cote has 20 years experience!!).
Dr. Cote's staff is also the warmest, friendliest staff you could ask for - they were and still are very helpful and truly are knowledgeable. Too often you walk into a clinic and see Barbie dolls in white lab coats that can't answer your questions or don't seem too concerned about your fears - not so for Dr. Cote's staff.
I know that the cost of surgery varies greatly due to a number of factors - Dr. Cote, as well as 14 other surgeons, perform surgeries at a clinic that is not a 'spa' like some other surgeons boast to have - but turned out to be very clean and welcoming and also contributed to the great price I was given. I did not miss a thing, I had 4 nurses taking care of me as I woke up and everything went so smoothly! For anybody used to feeling safe and comfortable in a hospital, this hospital-turned-surgery-clinic is definitely appreciated.
I was given Dr. Cote's personal cell phone number to call with any problems I might have (I haven't needed it! Smile ) post-op.
Now that's a surgeon!!!
I'm very happy with my results so far and highly recommend my surgeon - I am confident that should any rework be required in the future, that I am truly in the right hands. We all know implants do not last forever, knowing you have chosen the right surgeon to do the job makes it all so worth it!
Dr. Serge Cote, April 7th 2004.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Quebec Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: