Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Mitchell Brown, Toronto

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Mitchell Brown, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
louisa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:12 pm    Post subject: Dr. Mitchell Brown, Toronto Reply with quote

I just had my BA yesterday with Dr. Mitchell Brown. I must say that I am extremely pleased with my results. I had spent alot of time pondering whether to have it done ever since I stopped breat feeding my son. Lets just say that breast feeding left me a little empty inside.

I finally decided and when I met with Dr. Brown I knew he was the surgeon for me. He was very understanding about my needs and was candid with me about expectations, results and risks and left out the salesman approach which was nice. The environment was very relaxed and his team of nurses and staff were wonderful and very understanding. They made me feel very comfortable and were always available when I had a question. I reccomend Dr. Brown and his team to anyone contemplating a BA. If anyone wishes to contact me, please do. I would love to connect with other women who have had or are planning to have a BA. Smile
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Brown's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/brown.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Mitchell Brown, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: