Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Sliwin-Forest Hill Toronto

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sammy Sliwin, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
simoneassaf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 7:15 pm    Post subject: Dr. Sliwin-Forest Hill Toronto Reply with quote

I just had surgery on Friday February 28th. I was barely a 34B and now I will be, after the swelling goes down, a 34 small D. I am still swollen and feel discomfort, however I can't say enough about the surgeon and his staff.

I went to see 3 doctors in total and really researched the procedure. I chose Dr. Sliwin because he answered all of my questions and the overall feeling I got from him and his staff was amazing. Up until the day of the surgery, I was calm and confident that everything was going to go well. Everything did go well. The staff and Dr. Sliwin were there to hold my hand and explain every step throughout the surgery. They were professional and caring.

I would recommend him in a heartbeat and can't wait to enjoy wearing beautiful clothes without having to worry about a bra.

Simone

Feb. 28, 2003
34B - 34D
Around the nipple
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Sliwin's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/sliwin.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sammy Sliwin, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: