Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

All filled up yet???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Breast cancer/reconstruction support section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linda

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: All filled up yet??? Reply with quote

Hey Terri,

Did you get your girls "filled up" again Very Happy

That's got to be a strange feeling Shocked I hope it's not too uncomfortable.

Give us a post when you can and let us know how it went.
Left Breast - 375 Cohesive Round Mentor
Right Breast - 225 Cohesive Round Mentor
BA date: Monday, October 20, 2003

Dr. Bendago
#6 in the silicone photo gallery
Marilyn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: all filled up yet?? Reply with quote

Hi Linda - I was wondering the same thing - though I think she has one more filling before they do the next operation.

Terri - Hope you are doing OK - please let all of us know - we are thinking about you

Take care,
Marilyn Very Happy
Marilyn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[ Hi Linda
[ ]I'm getting worried about Terri[/u][/size] - no word since her last Doctor's appointment. Hope there is nothing wrong. Have you heard from her??
Sent her a pm message - (of course I may have screwed that one up) but I thought for sure she would be posting to let us all know how she is doing.
Confused Confused Confused
Hope all is well at your end.
Love,
Marilyn Smile
shady

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI girls I have been pm'ing Terri -- she is ok..... she goes for a fill on Monday I believe... she hasn't indicated there is any problems..... she is a very strong woman!! Very Happy
Lynn
terri1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ladies! I'm doing great, thanks for asking. My lefty is now bigger than righty so I went and bought a bra the size I thought I wanted to be and bought those gel inserts from la senza (awesome by the way) and stuffed righty with that and lefty with a smaller one from another lingerie shop. Wowza! Laughing Who knew that a couple of bumps on your chest could have such an effect Very Happy All my clothes looked instantly better on me. I felt weird at first but within a day I had gotten used to the new size. I recommend this for anyone thinking of increasing because, lets face it, people are going to see you post ba anyhow, might as well get used to it. I'm thinking once the real (fake) ones are there it will be a bit of an adjustment so by doing this I feel that it a) helps me pick the size I'm comfortable with and b) helps me get used to what the new body image is gonna feel like. I'll post in the next couple of days after I've had my fill tomorrow (might be sore and grouchy tomorrow) Crying or Very sad Bye for now!
Marilyn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Terri
Happy to hear that you doing OK - what with the gel inserts from the store!!
Hope all goes well tomorrow - I will be thinking of you
Hugs,
Marilyn Smile
linda

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Shady!
Terri - your post gave me goosebumps! Isn't it a GREAT feeling Very Happy Very Happy

I'm thrilled that you're already soooooo excited. I hope everything went well today, please post when you can

(((((((((((((good fill-up and speedy recovery hugs))))))))))))))

Very Happy Laughing Very Happy

Dr. Bendago
terri1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, sorry it took so long to post. I've been very busy the last couple of days. We booked Vegas and Cirque de Solei but it is incredibily difficult when you are trying to organize 12 people to go--anyway after about a zillion phone calls we are booked Cool Also trying to plan a reno of my house. Yike! Shocked

Anyway, got my fill on Monday and I was sore. I left work a little early and arranged with the office manager that I will take those fill days off as holidays. That first day is quite ouchy and it would be one thing to be lounging around on fill days but it's completely something different to work. I couldn't even use the stapler without feeling it Sad It's now Wednesday night and I'm still a little sore.

Also, a weird thing happened. I was told by the ps' receptionist when I first went there that she has only seen 3 fills, 4 at the very most. So next week would have been my 3rd and last fill. Well when I went to the ps, he did the fill and as I left the receptionist called me over and said that the ps wanted to do 2 extra Shocked First of all, I would have thought the Dr. should tell me this and not the receptionist and secondly because there were other patients in the waiting room I wasn't comfortable asking the receptionist for details as to why the extra fills. So, needless to say I'll be cornering the ps next Monday when I go in for the next fill to find out what the heck is going on. So now I have 3 more instead of 1. Yikes.
Marilyn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Terri
I think we were all worried about you - but as you say - you have been busy with other things. Great that you are going away Very Happy Also being able to see Cirgue de Solei Exclamation
That is weird that the pc did not tell you about the extra fillings Shocked - so that will make the whole procedure a lot longer than you anticipated.
Hope you get over being sore - but I know my friend had to postpone a filling because her skin was very sore from the radiation she had undergone.
You still did not answer me if you got my lastest pm message so evidently you didn't Confused Oh well - it wasn't that important.
Take care of yourself & keep us posted - we all care - which is nice when you are going through all of this.
Hugs
Marilyn Smile
linda

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Terri,

Wow - I'm so sorry to hear that you're so sore. I have no idea what a fill would be like. Also really odd that you're getting so many more fills. I'm sure your PS knows what's best. Maybe your skin needs more time to stretch to get the desired result.

Oh well, you know what they say.........sometimes the best things in life take a little longer Very Happy Very Happy

I'm so jealous you're going to Vegas.......I've been there and had a great time and I need a holiday SO MUCH Exclamation

Hang in sweetie..........there's light at the end of the tunnel Very Happy

Dr. Bendago
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Breast cancer/reconstruction support section All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: