Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Michael Kreidstein, Toronto

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Michael Kreidstein, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 7:01 pm    Post subject: Dr. Michael Kreidstein, Toronto Reply with quote

On January 16, 2003 I had Breast Augmentation, I went form a 34B to 34C using Cohesive Gel Implants at 150g. The Cohesive Gel gives a more natural feel and look. You also will not get a rippling effect as you do with Saline Implants.

I am not only happy with the results but my recovery has been remarkable and I owe this all to Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Dr. Michael Kreidstein not only makes you feel comfortable but also provides you with all the necessary information in order to make a decisive decision that you feel good about.

Prior to making the decision to have this surgery I did alot of research and learned that Cosmetic Surgery is not regulated in Canada, therefore a family doctor without much training could provide this service and call himself a Cosmetic Surgeon. The results can be quite horrifying, I cannot stress the importance of dealing with an Certified Plastic Surgeon such as Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

What makes Dr. Kreidstein stand out from the rest is the procedure in which he does his surgery. The implants themselves come in a sterilized package, however Dr. Kreidstein does not rely on that itself. When the implants are removed from the package he soaks them in another Antibiotic Solution called Bacitracin, it's like having another protective coating around the implant providing a less likely ground for infection.

Dr. Michael Kreidstein is located in the Bayview & York Mills area in Toronto and you have the option having your surgery in the hospital or at his facilities.

If you are making a decision to have Cosmetic Surgery I highly recommend Dr. Michael Kreidstein. You can visit his website at www.drkreidstein.com.

Naomi
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Kreidstein's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/kreidstein.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Michael Kreidstein, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: