Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shellm

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto Reply with quote

Hi everyone!! I am now two months post and have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Edelstein Very Happy !!!!!!!!!!! He is awesome!!!!!! I went on my first consult with him and loved his personality right away. I did see another PS but something told me to go ahead with Dr. E - I am so glad I did. He helped me pick a size that was perfect for me. I am a mother of 2 and was really worried about going too large and Dr. E just kept reasurring me that the size we choose would be perfect for me and they are Wink . My surgery and recovery were great!! Dr. Edelstein is not just a PS, he is truly an artist. Don't take my word for it though - go on a consult with him and you'll see what I mean! Wink !
Good Luck to you all!!
Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Cheers,
Shelley
DR. EDELSTEIN- April 29, 2005 ~ almost 4 YEARS POST!!Smile
325g round smooth cohesive gels/under/crease

Last edited by Shellm on Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Edelstein's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/edelstein.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: