Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr Bendor-Samuel, Halifax Nova Scotia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Richard Bendor-Samuel, Halifax, Nova Scotia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anastacia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Dr Bendor-Samuel, Halifax Nova Scotia Reply with quote

I received my BA on July 7th and it was a wonderful experience. I found Dr Bendor-Samuel to be extremely knowledgable and very helpful when I was choosing a size. When I wasn't sure and needed confirmation that I was going with the right size he had no problem with me going back to see him and when I increased the size he also advised me that it would be the max I could go in order to look natural. Dr. B-S was very professional and down to earth.

I got Mentor chohesive gel, overs, high profile, round. I was concerned that the roundness would give me a fake look but with the expertise of Dr B-S they look very natural and are only 3 weeks old!

The surgical staff as well as the receptionists were both fantastic and made me very relaxed and at ease about the whole process.

When I went back for my checkup he answered my questions and if I had any others or concerns I was able to call the office and obtain the answers.

I am very happy with my results this far and as I mentioned it has only been 3 weeks! I would highly recommend Dr Bendor-Samuel as a great plastic surgeon.
Surgery date July 7th, 2005
Mentor smooth,round Cogel HP, over, 250,crease incision
Dr. Bendor-Samuel in Halifax, NS

http://groups.msn.com/AnastaciasBAProgressionpics/_homepage.msnw?&pps=k
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Bendor-Samuel's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/bendor-samuel.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Richard Bendor-Samuel, Halifax, Nova Scotia All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: