Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Frank Lista, Mississauga

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Frank Lista, Mississauga, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jacqueline

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Dr. Frank Lista, Mississauga Reply with quote

I had my boobs done with Dr. Lista three months ago, and couldn't be more pleased with the job that he did. I just love love LOVE my boobs, and absolutely love my PS! Dr. Lista was so friendly, funny, easy to talk to, patient and calm at every stage of my research and surgery that I really can't imagine having done my surgery with anyone else.

I can not recommend Dr. Lista highly enough - in fact, I was waiting until I could write the "perfect" recommendation to properly express how thrilled I am with him and his work, but finally I thought, well, after three months, I should just write something! Smile

I started my research by looking at before and after pictures for different surgeons, and seeing what I liked. At some point I put together a page with all of my favorite pictures, and I realized that several of the pictures were from Dr. Lista, which was amazing, given that he was actually here in Toronto, while a lot of the other surgeons were scattered around the US. In fact, I really liked all of the pictures I found of his work. When I read recommendations they were all glowing too, so I decided to schedule a consultation with him. Believe it or not he wasn't the PS I imagined I'd be going with though...I had 4 consultations booked, and expected to choose Dr. Brown, because a friend had a really good surgery with him, and I heard of him first.

Once I went to my consults (Dr. Lista was first) I pretty much knew right away though. I felt SO comfortable in Dr. Lista's office, and really enjoyed talking to him. All of the surgeons I saw were very well known and I am sure that they would have done great work, but I felt like Dr. Lista had the most patience for talking with me and answering my questions, and I loved his personality (not to mention the stellar results he achieves!). My boyfriend got the best vibe from him as well.

The clincher for me was that Dr. Lista suggested he could give me cohesive gels through transax (under the arm), something I didn't think would be possible. That let me get both the soft cohesive gels I wanted and no scar on the breast.

The surgery went really well, Dr. Lista totally cheered me up and calmed me down before we went in to the OR, and my recovery was physically easier than a lot of peoples. I never had the super square high boobs that a lot of girls get, and within a few weeks they were looking good enough that I was happy to show them off in tank tops and low cut shirts!

My boobs look great now, they've fallen nicely, they look natural, they're very soft and squishy, and the underarm incisions are fading nicely Smile

If you have any questions at all, message me, or check out my msn group to see pictures and read about what all the appointments were like with Dr. Lista.

Good luck! Dr. Lista is very experienced, is a perfectionist, and works really hard to give everyone a very natural look. I would never go back and change anything about my surgery, especially my doctor. I can't say enough wonderful things about him Smile

Jacqueline
Pre-BA: 34A Post: 34D!!!
May 4 - Dr. Lista
Mentor Elite cohesive gels, Mod+, smooth, round, 325cc
Transax, partial unders
MY GROUP ADDRESS HAS CHANGED:
http://adult.apps.worldgroups.com/cgir/whatsnew.exe?GrpID=102597 - please let me know your CanadaBA name if you are applying!
I'm working on getting a free ipod - http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=17203673 - click to sign up!
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Lista's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/lista.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Frank Lista, Mississauga, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: