Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr.S. Valnicek, Kelowna

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other BC Plastic Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
puffins

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:36 am    Post subject: Dr.S. Valnicek, Kelowna Reply with quote

I am 6 months post of having a breast reduction and I am happier with the results that I even imagined. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I went from a very heavy & droopy pair of at least a double D/E to a very firm and nicely shaped set of full B breasts.
What a difference in my looks, my discomfort and my life.
No more headaches or burning neck and shoulders, no more kinks behind my shoulder blades, no more rashes underneath my breasts and the best surprise of all was an actual increase in nipple sensation.
An absolute and unexpected bonus to say the least.
I'm assuming that the weighted and stretched nipple area was, in a way, de-sensitized from being stretched.
I was all prepared for a result of even less sensitivity but I didn't care since hardly any existed anyway. Hmmmm.....all those years.... Sad .

Over 20 years ago it was recommended to me by my doctor to consider having breast reduction surgery and I pretty much put it on the back burner until my kids were raised. I totally felt like I shouldn't take the time out. I can't believe I thought like that. Rolling Eyes I would have felt so much better and would have been better able to do a lot of activities.

Recovery was perfect. No complications whatsoever. Quick healing, minimal swelling and slightly tender for about 3 or 4 weeks.
I actually felt completely recovered by about the 5th or 6th week but knew to still be a little careful. Life at this point was completely back to normal though.

Scars are absolutely minimal, especially around the areola of which the scars there have all but dissappeared, though this really wasn't a concern of mine at all. Having said that, I am so impressed that I would love to be able to show people how wonderfully transformed my breasts are. Very NICE indeed Dr. Valnicek. Very Happy

Now at 6 months post I am able to wear any bra I like and not have to shop for the biggest, most comfortable and durable harness I could find. Even then I had to fold facecloths in half and tuck them under the front band so I wouldn't get so chaffed underneath the breast. It was way worse in the summer.

Dr. Valnicek is so humble, patient, reassuring, comforting and yet professional. A perfect doctor personality if you ask me. Very Happy As I sit here writing this, I am wondering why I haven't sent him a Thankyou card. Shame on me. Sad I shall do that first thing tomorrow. Smile

I actually started thinking of some other kind of procedure I can get done now. Maybe a tummy-tuck..... Wink

p.s. What a wonderful site to allow these kinds of postings. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other BC Plastic Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: