Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Yet - Another update!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Breast cancer/reconstruction support section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marilyn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: Yet - Another update!! Reply with quote

Hi to all once again - had my fourth fill today - & was told in two weeks I will have my last fill. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!But I was so dissapointed to hear that he wants to wait until after I go on my holiday cruise in October before scheduling surgery for the implants.
I was so hoping I would have this done before the cruise - but he's concerned that if anything should go wrong - (not that anything might go wrong - but you never know) - he wants me to be here - so he can look after me. My husband thinks this is good thinking so now I probably won't have my surgery till the middle of November (Ugh!!) well - all good things are worth waiting for - so I will just have to be patient.
Have not heard from anybody - are you still there - ????Please let me know what you think about this decision - though I'm really convinced he is making the right one.
Hugs to all,
Marilyn Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
terri1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Marilyn--I certainly can understand why you would want to be done for the cruise--new boobies are fun to dress up (or down) Laughing Laughing Laughing I was in the same situation when I went to Vegas. I went down in May and got my final implants in June. But, just keep your eye on the prize and it will be here sooner than you think. Your ps sounds like a caring concerned doctor, so I think him being cautious is probably a good thing and just shows he cares. I will be away on holidays for a few weeks so I won't be here when you get your next fill. But good luck and I'm happy you are so close to being done. Talk to you soon!
Marilyn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Terri - thanks for the reply back -
Just want to wish you a great holiday & rest.
Will talk again when you return.
Marilyn Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
terri1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Marilyn--I'm looking forward to it! Talk to you soon! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Breast cancer/reconstruction support section All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: