Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Sean Rice, Toronto, Ontario

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sean Rice, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lj

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:18 pm    Post subject: Dr. Sean Rice, Toronto, Ontario Reply with quote

I finally decided to go ahead and get breast implants, after two children and at the age of 39. I had mentioned many times to my husband, friends and anyone who would listen really, that, as happy as I am with the rest of my body, I hated my "boobs". I am a runner and the more I ran the worse they got, so I set a goal to run the half marathon in under two hours and if I succeeded, I would reward myself with BA.
So, I went to see Dr. Rice...he was professional, kind, informative and patient with me. He reviewed the options very extensively and after a second consult, with my husband present, we decided on the cohesive gel anatomical implants.
The surgery was performed right in his office and I was home a few hours later. The recovery was minimal, and the results were fantastic. The cohesive gel is so realistic, in feel, and look.
I would highly recommend both the gel implants and certainly Sean Rice to anyone, even the sceptical (as I WAS)

Laura, age 39, 290cc coh gel implants, over muscle, under breast incision
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Rice's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/rice.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sean Rice, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: