Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Scott Barr, Sudbury

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Scott Barr, Sudbury, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ladyinred

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject: Dr. Scott Barr, Sudbury Reply with quote

I am 3 months post op and am very pleased with my results. Dr. Barr is very professional and helpful. I had a full TT and augmentation with benelli lift. My initial consult was very thorough and I was allowed the opportunity to try on sizers following the consult. Although he does not recommend size as he feels it is a woman's personal choice, he does suggest either going larger or smaller to get the desired cleavage you want. His staff are extremely professional and every visit is confidential. In all my visits not once did I see another patient. Staff were sure to close doors behind them or pull curtains shut during examinations...they even made certain the halls were clear before bringing you in or out of the facility. I also noted that the staff wore headsets for communicating with one another. Very impressive!! Also, he is very picky....which is a good thing!!! I say this because he noticed at the initial consult that my collarbone had been broken (when I was 2 years old Shocked ) and he didn't like the way it was reset. Even my husband had never noticed (and he notices everything too!)or was even aware I had previously broken it!! He could see it was considerably uneven....I still can't see it!! lol..but he can. He is a very good plastic surgeon and I am happy we have him up North since travelling down south for this sugery would not have been an option for me. My scars are barely visible on my breasts and stomach.....and I love my new bellybutton!Very Happy
525cc under muscle
32 D or large 34C Smile
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Barr's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/barr.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Scott Barr, Sudbury, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: